NYC make up show

Flats: Charlotte Russe | Blazer: Charlotte Russe | Boyfriend Jeans: Express |  Handbag: Guess 
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor 
 Make up as seen in American Hustle
Blazer: Charlotte Russe | Crop top: Forever 21 | Denim: Urban Outfitters
Handbag: Charlotte Russe | Flats: Forever 21

 Airbrush make up design




Most flawless picture ever!! Not even photo shopped

I was so grateful that Seventeen gave us the opportunity to attend the NYC make up show.  I brought my best friend Julia along with me to share the excitement.  going through hours of traveling, and getting lost in New York, was so worth the trip!  The show was packed with make up lovers, and I was left in awe with all of the amazing make up products.  My favorite buy was my Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic Lip tar.  You'll be seeing it in future posts,  but you can purchase their lip tar at Sephora.com.  It's a must for your make up bag!

Share:

0 comments