Maxi Obsessed

89846.jpg
 
85346a.jpg
 
96506.jpg
 
87838.jpg
 
If there is one thing I love about summer, it's not just the beach and time away from school, it's maxi dress season. Every year maxi's change whether it's the cut or color, and this season I've noticed from multiple stores such as Charlotte Russe and Lulus (above), there are two center bottom slits, rather than just the usual side slits.  I love the spunk of the slits, especially when the dresses have a mix of a lace embellishment in the chest area of the dress.
 
As I went shopping this past weekend, many maxi's popped out, but of course you find the best of the best online.  Lulu's is a store I've mentioned in plenty of my post before, it's such an amazing place to find dresses because it's budget friendly, and they have dresses your won't find at your local forever 21 or H & M.
 
The first black maxi dress is another example of the two bottom center slits,  even though black isn't much of a summer color, the slits and also the top of the dress has a closer inseam to your chest which gives it more of a summery look.  To make it look more summery, you can also add a color necklace, bangle, and my favorite, a fedora hat. The next dress is perfect for any occasion, especially for those who have graduation right around the corner and need a white dress.  Although it's a tad more pricey than the others, it's worth wearing more than once.  My favorite of all of Lulu's maxis is the emerald green one above with the ruffles.  Ruffles are in this season, especially bathing suit tops, and I think they look even better on a dress.  Lastly, an ivory dress that can also be worn for graduation or any other summer event. All dresses are between $40 and $120, and can be found at Lulus .
 

Share:

0 comments