Makeup Spree

Make up Spree

Make up Spree by jessicamgates featuring sephora collection

This past weekend I went for a make over supply trip to the one and only Sephora.  I came out with some new amazing products, along with my products I'm attatched too.
 
Naked Basics Pallet: A new product I tried and aboustley love!  It's the basic tan colors, that can be used as a day shadow, and also night.
 
TANtalizer: IN LOVE.  I've been using this bronzer for years now and can't get enough of it.  Not only is it a face bronzer, but also can be used for your body if you want a shimmer spice.  The best part about this bronzr is it also comes in a small ounce if you wanter to test it or only $7 !
 
Smashbox BB cream:  Since everyones been ramping about BB creams, I had to try one.  I loved the Smashbox brand, although it was a little pricey, it's well worth it, espically if you don't like the heaviness of a foundatino.
 
Tarte Concealer:  This product I've been using for a couple months now and I think it's by far the best coverage for blemishes, and dark circles.
Dior Mascara: Enough said, the BEST mascar to be made.
Stilla Eyeliner: I usually buy a normal penice eye liner, but since I want the smude look sometimes and a normal eye liner, I decided to buy the gel eyeliner.
 
Last, but not least
 
Tarte Oil: This product is something you will not regret buying.  I had been sampling it for the past month, and my face feels amazing everytime I put it on.  Either before bed or simply before I put make up on, my skin feels so healthy and fresh.  It helps tone your skin, and reduce fine lines, and doesn't make you break out even though it's an oil!
 

Share:

0 comments