My Beauty Products

Beauty Must Haves


My skincare/beauty routine is one of the most important assets in my everyday life, as it should be for you also! Keeping up with cleansing and moisturizing your skin helps in the long run with the condition and freshness of it. I thought it'd be great to share my beauty favorites, that are amazing and reasonably priced.

Korres Greek Yogurt Moisturizer is one of my all time favorite moisturizers of all. I started using it a couple months ago, and I refuse to use any other one. The best place to buy it is Sephora or even Ulta.

Biore Steam Activated cleanser was introduced to me by Seventeen Magazine. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using it every morning, and it gets rid of all the blemishes and dirty pores on my face.

Sephora blush isn't only a reasonable price, but it's also one of my favorite products. I have multiple colors, most of them are in the peach and pale pink colors, and the product spreads on my face amazingly.

Sebastian Dry Shampoo is my life savior. I'm sure most girls have the problem where they don't want to wash their hair everyday, but end up having too because of oily hair. This hair product is only $20.00, and soaks up all of the oils to give your hair a nice clean look.

Nars Creamy concealer is for those who refuse to have a concealer that shows lines under the eyes, and wants a natural sleek look.

Boscia BB cream is my replacement of a foundation.  I don't like wearing anything heavy on my face, and I was introduced to a BB cream that still gives me a flawless look, while looking natural.

Lastly, Mac Mascara in black. I just recently bought this product last month, and I love using it to finish off a day time natural look. It's the perfect amount of mascara, and won't give you that drastic night time fake eye lash look.

Night time beauty must haves

Night time beauty must haves by jessicamgates featuring a waterproof cream eyeshadow

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are perfect for night time after cleansing your face.  They are used once a week to get ride of those stubborn blackheads that build up after a long day of wearing make up.

Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial, is a product that can use in conjunction with the daily moisturizer, and is a little stronger for night time use.

Diorshow Mascara has been my night time mascara for the past four years.  My first time buying it was my Sophmore year in high school, and I haven't stopped buying it since.  There's no clumping and it gives a smooth glide, filling all lashes perfectly.

Maybelline Coral Lipstick is a new color I've been using for the spring time.  I do use it for day time, but I tend to wear more make up at night so this color gives me a little pop.

Maybelline baby skin is a primer works wonders on pores.  You can get it at your local drugstore, and it leaves my face feeling smooth and flawless.

Make Up For Ever eye liner is perfect for night time because you can smudge and do more of a smokey eye look.

Neutrogena make up remover wipes, and Origins clear improvements are two products I just recently bought and am already falling in love with.  Nothing is better then ending you night with a clean face, free of all that make up, and these two products really has my skin feeling beautiful and fresh.

Share:

0 comments